This week in TPTE we did a variety of things, but I especially enjoyed the Google presentation activity we completed. Using 10 photos from sites that allowed the usage of these photos, I made a presentation about stringed instruments. Google presentation is much like PowerPoint, but in my opinion, is easier to manage and quicker to use. It is also easily shared on the web. Using HTML the presentations can be easily embedded onto blogs and other websites.
Google presentation is much like PowerPoint because it allows its users to creates slide shows with text and photos. It can be used on Google Drive if the user has a Google account. It is simple to use and manage. It is good for educators because presentations can be put together very quickly. Since it is used through Google Drive, presentations are saved instantly on the web. They can be shared with other Google users and put on websites without having to save the presentation to your computer.
The Google presentation I made on stringed instruments.
I like Google presentation because it would be a good way to gain students' attentions and to lead into a lesson at the beginning of class. It is also a good way to show students images that may not be in their textbooks. The presentations could also be shared easily with other educators for their classroom use as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment