This is a photo of Percy Grainger and his wife, Emma.
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Digital Storytelling
This week in TPTE we worked on creating digital stories using iMovie on the computer. Creating digital stories using a movie maker program is a great way to get students engaged and interested in a topic. Digital stories could be used in a music program to show students the life of a composer or to take them on a digital tour of a place such as a music performance venue. I am creating a movie about the life of Percy Grainger, a composer who lived during the early 20th century. I am using photos from his life and the areas he lived to show different events that were important while he was alive. I also plan on playing music in the background that was composed by him. This will be a good way to get students to get a more "first-hand" look at the life of a composer that they are studying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment